This multi-award winning Telecom Usage Management & Call Accounting System can report on the latest VoIP, SIP, hybrid, traditional PABX and key-phone systems and mobile phones. The powerful PhoneControl Professional system will help you to gain visibility, control the cost and manage your telecom environment like you could never before.
Powerful Report Generator
PhoneControl Professional comes with a powerful report generator which is extremely easy to use and can generate virtually any type and style of report in all popular file formats. The 25 most commonly used reports are already pre-defined and can be created with a few mouse clicks from the intuitive interface. The content of all reports can be customised to suit user requirements – users can select the fields to be included, their sequence and sort order and change report headers and footers, if required.
Flexible Telephone Directory
The Directory module can be used to provide staff with access to a central corporate telephone Directory. The ready-made, but fully customisable Directory Database offers unlimited freedom with the design of corporate telephone Directories, allowing you to include any additional fields required. Updating the Directory can be automated using the flexible import and export facilities which make updating an easy task. With the LDAP/Active Directory interface the Directory content can be synchronised in real-time.
Multiple Provider & Site Capabilities
PhoneControl Professional can report on complex telecom environments using a mixture of private and public infrastructure, multiple service providers or tariff tables, using different locations or telephone systems which can be located across the country or even the world. PhoneControl can collate the data belonging to the same users and departments providing you with a complete overview of the actual usage.
The wizard-based Task Scheduler allows you to automate recurring activities, such as Report Generation with reports saved to file, send to a printer or delivered via email, Directory Import & Export to update the Directory content, and Maintenance Activities, such as back-ups. Each task can be scheduled to take place at regular intervals (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) during times of minimum system activities.
Maintenance and Support
PhoneControl offers excellent support and strongly suggests customers to maintain a Maintenance and Support agreement. Such an agreement ensures you an actual up-to-date PhoneControl system; you will be entitled to free software and standard tariff table updates when they become available, plus you will be entitled to free and priority access to our friendly and qualified technical support staff.
Available Report Types
- Detailed Report – Text report containing a single line for each call showing selected details; selectable details include date, time, extension, dialled number, destination, duration, cost, etc.
- Summary Report – Text report showing a summary overview for the selected reportable items; Summaries can include totals and averages of amount, duration and cost for reportable items, such as departments, extensions, sites, providers, trunks and any other available reportable field.
- Organisational Summary Report – Text report providing a break-down of the selected items over the organisation, with summaries by departments, sub-departments and individual users.
- Traffic Report – Graphical histogram style presentation of trunk usage over the time of day.
- Real Time Report – Graphical or Detail report presenting call data on screen in real-time, providing ‘ LIVE ‘ reporting on call exceptions and alarms allowing you to take action instantly.
- Graphical Report – Displays selected historical or usage data in selectable graphical formats
- Dispersion Report – Displays a map or globe showing the geographical call dispersion.
- Frequency Report – Shows the frequency of selected call items, e.g. most expensive.
- Cost Comparator Report – Compares the cost of your real telephone traffic with the tariffs charged using other plans or different telecom service providers
- Account Code Report – Assign your own Account codes with surcharges, mark-ups and PIN-numbers based on duration or call type
- Exports Reports in CSV, TXT, HTML, RTF, XML, Excel, PDF ( password protected)