Bringing the best to you, National Telefonix offers large selection of Melbourne VoIP phone systems. Our vendor neutral approach ensures that our clients with diverse requirements are able to find one that matches their exact specifications. If you have been always confused about making the right choice for your business’s communication needs, visit us once and we will make the choice a breeze for you.
For any large and small business
Flexibility, stunning features, un-compromised functionality and technology that will improve your business productivity are just some of the things you can expect from our range of VoIP systems. The best part about our products is that they will easily adapt to your existing technology. Even if you are using cordless headset, it will work flawlessly with our large and small business phone system. Our VoIP products also come with full warranty and are backed with our highly skilled and experienced support staff. When it comes to fitting Melbourne’s offices with the best telecommunication technology, no problem is too big for National Telefonix.
Combined Services to Suit Your Needs
Simply walk into our store to buy the Melbourne VoIP phone system you need and leave feeling confident about its set up and installation. National Telefonix not only has the best products to offer but also best fibre optic cabling services. We also stock Avaya, Alcatel and Hybrex systems that can truly enhance the way your office runs. Our VoIP phone systems for small business teams are perfect in every way; not only can we help you find a top-of-the-range product, but we can install and maintain it for you as well. If you are shifting your business, you can always contact us for our IT relocations; we can do it seamlessly, ensuring that the systems keep working the same as they used to. You can thus not only benefit from our product but also our combined services.
Traditional phone calls use the infrastructure that was laid down first in Australia by the Post Master General, then Telecom Australia and on to Telstra and other relatively newer arrivals like Optus, AAPT and Primus. They use copper wires in the ground to deliver voice communications, an aging, expensive and labour intensive network.
With the arrival of the internet with its greater bandwidth and download speeds, voice communications became possible applications to run alongside email and web browsing.
- Without the need for these separate copper lines, costs can be reduced signifficantly.
- A typical Telstra copper line will cost nearly $40 per month in line rental alone.
- A VOIP line costs $7.95 per month.
- Call costs are also reflect the new paradigm. Gone are phone rates based on limited interstate phone capacity of the past. Hence gone too are charges like flag fall and per minute national and international calls.
Using our VOIP Partner, Engin – Australia’s biggest VOIP provider, we can offer rates like:
- 10c for a local call untimed
- 10c for a National call untimed
- 20c for an International Call untimed to most destinations
- 18c per minute to Mobiles.
- Engin to Engin calls are also free. So if you have intrastate / interstate offices, call to each other are free.
Legacy carriers often won’t let you keep your phone number when relocating your office out of your suburb. With VOIP we can port your number ands use it again anywhere.
VOIP offers true number portability and reduced running costs.